- Enhances breast shape and symmetry, giving a whole new shape
- Adds plump new breast tissue in upper and cleavage area
- Gives skin a rejuvenated look by reducing dimpling and the appearance of scars or stretch marks
- Improves sensation lost through breast feeding or previous implants
- Improves blood flow to all areas of breast tissue
- Treatment effects last up to 18 months
The Vampire Breast Lift procedure introduces the body’s own natural growth factors into specific areas of the chest and breast to stimulate regeneration of skin and underlying tissues. The growth factors and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from the patient’s own blood to ensure no allergic reaction or negative response. Under normal physiological conditions, the areas being treated do not receive concentrated growth hormone and so upon treatment with their own concentrated PRP they respond to the increased stimulation by growing new tissue. The new tissue is also supplied with proper blood flow by the generation of healthy new blood vessels (neovascularization). Nerve function is also improved, giving the recipient of the treatment experiences improved sensation. The therapy can be specifically targeted to areas with dimpled skin, flat appearance or tissue droop. As a result, the Vampire Breast Lift procedure gives a more balanced, full, younger-looking breast and cleavage.
This procedure is for women who wish to enhance the shape of their breasts, the appearance of cleavage and improve the look of the skin. The Vampire Breast Lift is particularly effective at improving the look of cleavage by adding plump new tissue to the upper areas as well as rejuvenating the skin on the inner surfaces and between the breasts.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge and spun to allow extraction of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), rich in growth factors.
- The PRP solution is prepared with additional natural compounds to assist in the body’s regenerative response
- A structural plan for administering the procedure is designed by the patient and the practitioner, guided by the patient’s aesthetic goals
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the area being injected.
- The PRP solution is injected into specific areas of the breast tissue and skin using a very small-gauge needle in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
The Vampire Breast lift procedure is a specific method of injecting PRP to rejuvenate the tissue of the breast and skin of the chest wall that is protected by US Patent & Trademark law. The trademark identifies physicians who meet the required standards to perform this treatment and to legally use either “Vampire Breast Lift” or “PRP Breast Lift” on their websites.