- After one Priapus treatment, the penis is immediately larger and straighter
- Improved blood flow to penis during arousal gives firmer erections
- Increase in penile sensation and pleasure
- Helps correct loss of penile sensation from damage due to diabetes mellitus
- No allergic reaction or necrosis (tissue failure)
- No lumpiness or nodules
- At least an 18 months benefit, though effects can be permanent
- True growth of new tissue, not just fillers or botox
- Minimal pain and discomfort to treatment
The Priapus Shot, also called an M-Shot or P-Shot, introduces the body’s own natural growth factors into specific areas to stimulate growth and regeneration. The growth factors and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from the patient’s own blood to ensure no allergic reaction or negative response. Under normal physiological conditions, the areas being treated do not receive concentrated growth hormone and so upon treatment with their own concentrated PRP they respond to the increased stimulation by growing new tissue. The new tissue is also supplied with proper blood flow by the generation of healthy new blood vessels (neovascularization). Nerve function is also improved, giving the recipient of the treatment experiences greater sensation. As a result of its effect on skin, nerves, tissue and blood vessels, the Priapus Shot results in a longer, thicker penis that can achieve and sustain harder erections and feel more pleasure.
Any person wishing to generate more length, diameter or sensation in their sexual organ is a candidate for the treatment. Particularly those with a penis that has lost sensation due to circulatory or nerve damage such as from diabetes will benefit greatly from treatment. Also any person who has simply noticed a decreased performance of erectile tissue, an inability to sustain erection or a decrease in rigidity of an erection. The treatment can also help those who wish to straighten bends or curves of penis tissue.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge and spun to allow extraction of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), rich in growth factors.
- The PRP solution is prepared with additional natural compounds to assist in the body’s regenerative response
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- The PRP solution is injected into specific areas of the penis using a very small-gauge needle in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way, to the structural end-design desired by the patient.
The Priapus Shot procedure is a specific method of injecting PRP to rejuvenate the tissue of the penis that is protected by US Patent & Trademark law. The trademark identifies physicians who meet the required standards to perform this treatment and to legally use either “Priapus Shot”, “M-shot” or “P-shot “on their websites.