Naturopathic medicine can play a key role in treating a number of hormonal health concerns. Whether you are having difficulty conceiving, have painful menstrual cycles, polycystic ovarian syndrome or are approaching perimenopause/menopause, we can help! We listen to patients and determine which signals from the body are messages of imbalance. Using a variety of treatment methods, such as botanical medicine, homeopathy, acupuncture and nutrition, we guide patients back to a state of hormonal balance and optimal health.Hormonal imbalances may point to medical issues such as poor nervous system health, a weight disorder, thyroid issues or insulin resistance. Some hormonal health problems are related to poor diet and lifestyle choices. And as men and women age, they may experience a variety of age-related conditions and issues that stem from a hormone imbalance.
- Perimenopause or Menopause
- PMS, Menstrual Disorders, Irregular menses
- Thyroid/Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Fertility and Enhancing Health in Pregnancy
- Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Polycystic ovaries
- Diminished Libido
- Weight Gain/Difficulty losing weight